Frat Boy



♥ Street Charming

(Sigh) I'm worried about my café...
(Sigh) My business is not as good as before
Are you good at sports?
Do you like coffee?
Do you like games?
Oops! (falls)
Uh-oh..
Which school do you go to?
Wow, you're quite the tall guy!
Yikes!
You are a LEGEND!
You are AWESOME!
You have talent!
You look so handsome~
You seem like a warm-hearted person.
You should be popular at school.
You're really warmhearted.

♦ Conversation / Dialog

(Sigh) My business is not as good as before
Any style suits me!
Are you in a fraternity group?
Are you working on an assignment?
Business... you must be really smart.
Did the stock investment get you good money?
Do you have any part-time job?
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have brothers or sisters?
Do you like reading?
Do you like sports?
Do you wanna arm wrestle with me?
Do you want to work at my café?
Do.. you love me?
Don't you ever miss your parents?
Don't you think you're maybe. Too naive?
Go on a date with me..
Got many female customers thanks to you..
How's the coffee today?
How's your team doing?
I see more female customers thanks to you..
It's hard to get a job these days, right?
So empty inside…
So what part of Europe do your parents live?
So you got the best mark in this test too?
So you go to school around here?
There wouldn't be a lot of free time for you, huh?
Try to take barista test…
What are you majoring?
What did you do over the weekend?
Who are you planning to do with the scholarship?
What do you do on vacations?
What do you do with all the extra money?
Who do you look like more? My mom or dad?
Wow... (staring...)
You always look so perfect
You are always so neat!
You are AWESOME!
You look happy…
You're late..
You're very kind :)
You must be busy preparing for your test these days

♣ Lv 5

Do you wanna arm wrestle with me?
Do you wanna try making your own coffee?
Don't you ever miss your parents?
Don't you feel lonely sometimes?
I see now you can make great coffee, too.
Isn't it overwhelming to maintain the apartment?
It's not easy to keep up the business you know.
Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're thinking.
What did you do over the weekend?
What's your secret? How can you be so winning with the stocks?
Whoa, that watch must be expensive!

♠ Drinks Order

Double Shot Latte
Double Expresso
2  Shoot
Milk 60" , 20-28ml
Vanilla Syrup / Sugar Syrup 1

Espresso
Demitasse / Double Expresso
1  Shoot
Sugar Syrup 1-2

Coffee Specialty
S
2  Shots
Milk / Non Fat Milk / Low Fat Milk 55"-60" , 20-30ml
Vanilla Syrup / Sugar Syrup 1

The Most Bitter Espresso
Demitasse / Double Expresso
1  Shot
Syrup: PASS

Recommended Coffee
Double Expresso
1  Shots
Milk / Non Fat Milk / Low Fat Milk 55-60", 20-30ml
Chocolate Syrup 1-2


˟ʚ SPECIAL GUEST ɞ˟


Smart Girl     Private Sam     Indieband Vocal     Cartoonist

Himiko     Princess Wannabe     Frat Boy     E.T Girl

Snow Boarder     Little Princess     Lazy Part-Timer     Catch Me Frank

Miss Wang     Mystery Magician     Butler Louis     Lady   



1 comment:

  1. I love coffee! I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own coffee capsules with a k cup & nespresso coffee capsule filling sealing machine. But I am trying new ways to enjoy coffee recently

    ReplyDelete