Catch Me Frank



♥ Street Charming

Do you like coffee?
Huh? You...!
I got you!
I think I've seen you in a wanted poster.
Life isn't easy.
Ugh, isn't this a blank check?
Your blond hair and blue eyes are pretty easy to notice.
Your eyes are filled with sadness. What's wrong?

♦ Conversation / Dialog

Ah, i've been getting dizzy spells lately
Ah, something's burning. Can you smell it?
Are you an international lawyer?
Are you good at running?
Didn't you say you're a doctor?
Didn't you say you were a pilot?
Can you give me legal advice on something?
I can see sadness in your eyes.
I like your hairstyle and your hat.
I like your pilot hat.
Isn’t it difficult to move around in that suit while you’re piloting?
You always look like you're running away from someone
You look like you're a very private person
You must have been to many countries.
You must travel around the world all the time. I’m envious of you.
Your hat. Are you in the Air Force?

♣ Lv 5

Are you Frank? Someone was looking for you
Check forgery seems to be a popular subject on TV these days
Don’t you feel lonely being alone all day?
Have you seen a arrest warrant in the newspaper?
How did you get away with so many police officers after you?
I protect my secrets with my life
I'm bored. How'd you like to play hide and seek with me?
Oh, are you the lawyer i saw the other day?
You're a master of disguise

♠ Drinks Order

Caffe Con Panna
Double Espresso
1 Shots
PASS
Cream: Plain , Average
PASS

Add a Shot of Espresso to Black Tea Latte
S Mug
1 Shot
Milk / Low Fat Milk / Soy Milk / Non Fat Milk
Black Tea Powder
30"-40" , 20-25ml

Black Tea Latte
S Mug
Milk / Low Fat Milk / Soy Milk / Non Fat Milk
Black Tea Powder
30"-40" , 20-25ml

Strong Caffe Con Panna
Double Espresso
2 Shots
PASS
Cream: Plain , Enough-Full
PASS

Sleep Time Drink
S / XL Mug
Soy Milk 55" , 11-15ml
PASS


˟ʚ SPECIAL GUEST ɞ˟


Smart Girl     Private Sam     Indieband Vocal     Cartoonist

Himiko     Princess Wannabe     Frat Boy     E.T Girl

Snow Boarder     Little Princess     Lazy Part-Timer     Catch Me Frank

Miss Wang     Mystery Magician     Butler Louis     Lady   



0 komentar:

Post a Comment